Dear shareholders of Rosseti Centre!
On the website of the registrar VTB Registrar (hereinafter – the Registrar) an electronic service is available Personal Account of the shareholder (hereinafter – the Personal Account) as part of the Quorum digital recording portal developed by the Registrar for the provision of remote services, which allows you online to:
You can log in to the Personal Account:
|− using the login and password obtained in any division of the Registrar or self-registration on the site;|
|− using your account of the Portal of State Services (ESIA);|
|− using the 1C-Sim service (using an electronic signature on a sim card).|
The Registrar does not charge a fee for registering with the Personal Account and using this service.
You can also take part in General Meetings using the free mobile app Quorum (iOS and Android).
More detailed information about the service can be found on the Registrar’s website in the section Personal account of a shareholder, bondholder, sharer, etc. and in the section Electronic voting, on the Company's website in the section “The procedure for electronic voting”.
On the Registrar’s website there are also easy-to-use brief instructions for working with the Personal Account:
- Registration in the Personal Account;
- Authorization in the Personal Account;
- Updating user data for the Personal Account;
- Submission of documents to the Registrar through the Personal Account;
- Updating the personal data of the shareholder through the Personal Account;
- Electronic voting at General Meetings of Shareholders in the Personal Account;
- Electronic voting through the Quorum mobile application.
* For a shareholder to be provided with the Personal Account access to data on the number of shares held, he shall go through the procedure of confirming his data with the registrar.
To do this, the shareholder shall fill out and submit a paper application for access to the Quorum application to any division of the Registrar:
- application form for individuals;
- application form for legal entities.
In clause 1 of the application, the following information about the Issuer of securities shall be specified:
- Interregional Distribution Grid Company of Centre, Public Joint Stock Company;
- PSRN 1046900099498;
- TIN 6901067107.
Individual shareholders can also confirm their data on their own after authorization through a confirmed account of the State Services portal (see in more detail in paragraphs of section R of the Instructions for submitting documents to the Registrar through the Personal Account) or by submitting the above application to the Registrar in electronic form through the Personal Account.
Information about the Registrar’s Support Service for the Personal Account users:
Phone +7(495) 640-1-112